DEPARTURE TO UKRAINE – CURRENT CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY INTO UKRAINE
Czech nationality passengers
- Travel insurance from a Ukrainian company
- Valid travel document
- Upon arrival a negative PCR test for Covid-19 or quarantine.
Ukrainian nationality passengers
- Valid travel document You can find more information at visitukraine.today, where it is also possible to set up travel insurance.
ARRIVAL FROM UKRAINE – IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We would like to inform all passengers arriving from Ukraine (SkyUp and Wizz Air) that it is necessary to complete an arrival form. This form is available at plf.uzis.cz.
After filling out the form, a QR code will be generated, which must be submitted upon arrival at the airport.
Passengers of Ukrainian nationality
- Negative PCR test not older than 72 hours. Subsequently, it is necessary to get a second PCR test, no earlier than the 5th day after arrival – quarantine is required.
- The obligation to wear FFP2 type respirators or medical masks (blue colour) now applies.
- Valid travel document.
- Residence permit or visa (valid for the duration of the Czech Republic’s state of emergency).
The current measures valid from 5.2.2021 can be found here.
EAST BOHEMIAN AIRPORT a.s.
530 06 Pardubice