Some tips before you come to the airport
- Make sure that you’ve packed in your hand luggage your valid passport (including the extra period of time after leaving required in certain countries), travel documents including plane ticket from your travel agent.
- Make sure your hand luggage does not contain any sharp objects, liquids and other prohibited items. Please, check the list of prohibited items.
- Make sure your checked baggage is labelled inside and outside with your name and address, does not contain any objects which cannot be taken on to an aircraft and valuables (as stated above) and it is closed properly and locked.
- Make sure that you’ve arranged travel insurance and check the extent of coverage.
- If you travel with your pet, ensure you’ve got all permissions and certificates needed for its transport.
- Make sure your house/apartment is secured while you are away.
- Make sure your family members and friends have your contact details if necessary.
- Plan your journey to the airport ahead to be able to check in before the flight.
- If you park your car at the airport, make sure there are no valuables, important documents, objects which would cause car damage from high temperatures (gas lighter, aerosols, etc.) inside the car and that it’s closed and locked properly.
First time flyer? We’ve got some tips for you!