Before entering an aircraft (the restricted security area), every passenger must pass through security check. Similarly, every piece of luggage (hand and hold one) must be security-scanned before loading into an aircraft to check whether it contains any banned items.
See recommendations to pass security check at the airport smoothly below.
1. Always respect the instruction of the security officers.
2. Before proceeding to the security checkpoint take off your outerwear (jacket, coat) and put it in the provided plastic tray.
3. Take your belongings out of your pockets, take off your belt and place it in the provided tray.
4. Remove electronic devices (laptop, camera, camcorder, etc.) from your baggage to be scanned separately. Turn on your laptop.
5. Take all liquids and gels (perfume, toothpaste, toiletries, etc.) out of your hand luggage and put them in to one transparent plastic bag (available at the airport) and place it in to a separate plastic bin.
Caution: Liquids in hand luggage may only be carried in containers holding 100ml or less and contained in one transparent resealable plastic bag of a capacity not exceeding one litre.
Passengers with implants (e.g. joint replacements, etc.) and passengers with a pace maker are advised to present a medical certificate in Czech and English (for the way back) during the security check.