Catchment area of Pardubice airport covers Pardubice and Hradec Králové region and also reaches to Liberec, Central Bohemia, Olomouc, Vysočina and south Poland regions. Catchment area of 1,5 mil people within 1 hour.
Why to choose Pardubice airport?
- Convenient location, it is only 100 km east from Prague, the capital.
- There is comfortable railway connection to Prague thanks to high-speed railway line.
- From Pardubice to Prague it takes only 55 minutes by train.
- Trains leave every 15 minutes.
- Wide variety of operators.
- D11 motorway goes right to Prague and it takes about 60 minutes.
- 8 UNESCO Heritage Sites accessible in 2 hours.
- Thanks to developed infrastructure and industrial area, the airport is suitable for freight transport.