Thanks to the ideal location and equipped facilities, Pardubice airport offers advantage of accessibility for business and freight transport.
- The airport has ideal location in the centre of the Czech Republic and, at the same time, it is only 100km from Prague.
- Great infrastructure – connection to D11 motorway to Prague and high-speed rail to Prague, Brno, Ostrava and to neighbour countries, such as Slovakia, Austria, and Poland.
- We handle different types of cargo aircrafts including IL-76 and AN124.
- We have technical facilities and wide experience with cargo handling.
- We load and unload all kinds of cargo quickly without any delays which you may experience at large airports.
- We arrange customs services for exports and imports (on request when ordering).
- We enable a representative of consigner and consignee to supervise loading/unloading.
- We also handle dangerous cargo (on request 5 working days ahead)
- No aircraft noise and emission limits.
- We guarantee attractive charges/prices.
To order cargo flight handling, do not hesitate to email at firstname.lastname@example.org.